Cetylmyristoleate: the natural way to relieve arthritis pain


CMO Testing by Medisure

Medisure supplied sufficient IMUNALL (brand of CMO) to Advanced Medical Systems & Design, Ltd. for a two year field study on the effectiveness of their "natural nutritional compound", Cerasomal-cis-9-cetylmyristoleate (CMO), which had after earlier research and testing by Medisure, shown to be effective in relieving the adverse symptoms of arthritis and perhaps other immune system disorders. The main thrust of this battery of tests was primarily focused on arthritis.

The study involved 888 female subjects ranging in age from 28 to 82, and 926 male subjects ranging in age from 29 - 74. All races and many ethnic backgrounds were represented. Age, gender, race, and ethnological background appeared to be irrelevant to patient response in this study. However, younger subjects seemed to respond earlier to the regimen program.

CMO was administered orally in the form of three capsules each morning and evening until the 96 capsules were consumed for 16 days. The subjects were examined on the eighth and sixteenth day for evaluation regarding pain, swelling and inflammation.

Encouraging results were found after testing the 1,814 subjects. The results showed that over 87% of the subjects had greater than 50% recovery and over 65% of those showed from 75% - 100% recovery following a sixteen day regimen. All types of arthritis were positively affected by CMO.

Studies showed improvement in all subjects except those who had suffered liver damage or those with digestive problems or disorders. Otherwise, every patient benefited.

Initial response times for minor improvement varied from two to seven days irrespective of the subject's condition. Approximately 95% of the subjects who had favorable response did so within the first 10-day period. The other approximately 5% showed favorable results after a regimen of 16 days and therefore would derive the greatest benefit from a full 20-day regimen of two bottles (120 capsules).

It is the opinion of Dr. Ricky Allen,(managing director of Advanced Medical Systems and Design, Ltd.), that the new dosage/regimen recommendation be a 60 capsule, 10-day program. This new regimen would give maximum benefit for the greatest percentage of subjects.